Any UNC-Chapel Hill graduate student is eligible to apply to the Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals. Students can enroll in certificate courses without applying to the certificate. However, it is important to apply to the certificate as soon as you know you would like to earn the certificate, as students who have enrolled will receive priority enrollment for courses.
The next application cycle will open on February 17 and close on March 17.
Required information to apply:
- Online application
- One-page statement of purpose
- Your timeline and plan to complete the certificate
Process to apply:
- Complete the application form below.
- Package the following documents as a singular PDF document, titled “GCBFApplication_firstname_last name” and upload in the form:
- One-page statement of purpose. Tell us why you are interested in the Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals.
- Timeline for you to complete the Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals. Provide details about your intended graduation date and which semesters you plan to enroll in courses to complete the certificate requirements (you may wish to download and use the timeline template here).
Applications will be reviewed by the certificate advisory committee.